Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 25, 2013

1/3 of a Year Already Under Your Belt

I think I say this every month, but I can't believe you are already four-months-old!  Unfortunately you spent your special day on the road traveling from Michigan back home again.  Before we left, though, your Great Uncle Rog was able to snap this shot of you (the rest of the pictures were taken a couple of days later):
Let's see...stats?  You weigh 15lbs 9oz and are 24.25" long.  You're in the 83rd percentile for weight, and only the 37th percentile in height.  Your daddy and I love it!  Lots of chunk to chew on...just look at those delicious cheeks!
You are such a happy baby.  You laugh, smile and giggle all the time which brightens the day of anyone lucky enough to be within earshot.  You can roll over from belly to back and are getting close to rolling the other direction too. 
I can't believe how amazing you and your sister get along already too.  I love watching the two of you interact.  I am constantly amazed at how you watch her every move...and how you put up with all of her antics!
I can't wait to hear your first real conversation together.  Here's a quick clip of the two of you on your four-month-birthday.  (Those of you who watch, don't judge!  Keeping an infant in a car seat for 15 hours without crying is a feat I have yet to conquer.)



No comments:

Post a Comment