Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, October 7, 2013

The Roll that Got Away

Okay Charlotte, you have now rolled four times - three in my presence, and I have not witnessed it once.  Sunday, September 29th, your daddy called me on my way to church to tell me that you had just rolled over from your back to your tummy for the first time! 

Since then, you have rolled over once in our walk-in closet while I was literally standing right next to you, but did not see.  Once in the basement, where I was sitting approximately two feet away, but missed.  And once in the family room at my feet...I wasn't looking. 

Every time I try to catch you in the act you stop.  I think you're doing it on purpose!  So, I suppose congratulations are in order, you've reached another big milestone!  I'm proud of you; you and your sneaky rolling.  :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment